Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Amelia Vakay Day 5 - Beach trip!

Breakfast at MiMi's! So glad we bought a portable high chair to use this summer. It came in super handy.

MiMi, Aunt Kat and I took a little shopping trip down Centre Street in Fernandina Beach. Adam was kind enough to watch the kiddos for me.

We finally took a trip to the beach! I was trying to get a pic of Addie walking between her brothers but she was having none of it. She wanted DOWN. She took off, crawling on the sand like she had been a beach baby her whole life.

 
 
 
 
 
"Pick me up Mimi!!!" She finally had enough and was ready to get off the beach. We think she just got too much salt water on her face... she was D O N E.
 
 
We took a break from the beach and had a dinner picnic of cold fried chicken and pasta salad. Addie chowed down! I guess it's true what they say about salt water making ya hungry.
 
 
Catching up on gossip with Aunt Kat
 
 
I love this picture! Does this boy have his priorties straight or what?
 
 
My Gray! The first time he went to this beach he was 4 and I was pregnant with Jack. Crazy!
 
 
 
She was asleep before we pulled out of the parking lot. Tired girl!
 
 
What a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment