Saturday, May 19, 2012

May phone dump

Addie at Grayson's school music program
New PT toy! Addie loves it.
Grayson in the 3rd grade music program.
 I took a very similar picture of Addie in this exact position when she was 2 months old. Look how big she has gotten!!
We may have given Addie a sucker to entertain her while we worked on party stuff.
Pre-night night bottle
Ravioli is yummy too!

Addie took this picture of herself!

Cracker Barrel breakfast - Addie ordered off the kids menu for the first time.
Chuy!
We had to replace the washer and dryer... loving my new front loading ones!!
Standing up like a big girl!
My new Smash book. LOVE it! Between it and Project Life I have all kinds of crafty things to do when I have a spare minute.
Addie has discovered my purse!! Asking for the check book already!
Friday night out ... this time at Mighty Fine! See Jack washing his hands in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment