Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A week away...


We headed to my hometown in the Hill Country for a week away, and for the boys to be able to attend VBS at my childhood church. We had a wonderful week, adding in a day trip to Fredericksburg and lots of swim time for Grayson.

On the way there, we stopped off at GiGis cupcakes and bought half a dozen to take with us. From top left clockwise is Chocolate Salted Caramel, Some lemon one we never got the name of, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Red Velvet, S'more, and Pink Princess. The Chocolate Salted Caramel and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough were my faves!


Addie helped herself to the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough one!

Addie got to hang out with Jacob some! My mom's oldest and youngest grandkids.
We finally broke down and make a redneck pack n play. Never will I leave ours at home again!
Jack asked PawPaw if he could wear his hat on our day trip to Fredericksburg... so naturally we had a lot of photo ops and when I saw this store sign, it was a must do pic!
Jack and Jackie!
Addie was a trooper! She was so good, waving and telling people hi as we walked the main street full of shops.
Checking out her bubba
On the way back to my parents, we drove through Willow City Loop and were amused at someone's idea of fence decor. Every post had a different boot on it.
View coming down Willow City Loop
My boys with their cousin, Jared. They all had a lot of fun together !
Addie eating Grayson's face off.
RAIN!! I love rain but I love it even more when I'm at mom and dad's.
Addie mooching off PawPaw's dinner plate.
Mom has always let her kids and then her grandkids play in her pots and pans cabinet. Addie was no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment