Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas

Our family of five on Christmas Eve

My extended family - all 17 of us.

Addie crawling over to MeMaw as she read the story of Christ's birth from the family bible.

Helping Aunt Missy hand out gifts

Cousin Jared showing her how to use her new popper pusher toy

Trying to get her to sit still in front of the tree for a pic....  practically impossible.

My 3 babies!

Trying on Uncle Jay's glasses

Checking out MeMaw's goodies

Finally hung my camera on the tree to entice her to stand still.


The wonderment of a child 


Ready for bed at 8am. "Goodnight Bubba."

Jack getting cookies for Santa

Addie up at midnight and ready to play s'more.

Santa gifts plus gifts from Adam's family - all ready for the kids to wake up.

"Baybay!"

Happy Jack

A very Merry Christmas morning

Playing with my camera instead of toys

Stockings for all 8 grandkids. My 3 are the last 3. :)


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment